Good Enough For The Breaks Of The Game To Matter
Merely being good enough to take advantage of the breaks of the game is usually interpreted as a backhanded compliment. However, outside of 2-3 teams per sport in any given season, this is the pathway to a championship. Who is (and has been) good enough for the breaks to matter?
Where To Listen
On this episode:
- Being good enough to take advantage of the breaks in front of you is not a negative.
- The 2021 Cincinnati Bengals.
- The 2010 Green Bay Packers.
- The 2007 & 2011 New York Giants, 2019 Toronto Raptors, and 2012 LA Kings.
- An unsustainable charge that has somehow been sustained: the current playoff run of the New York Rangers.