The Regular Season & The Playoffs Are Not The Same Thing
What works in the regular season and what works in the playoffs are not always the same thing. How much versatility is required to win four playoff rounds?
Where To Listen
- What works in the regular season and what works in the playoffs are not always the same thing. Ask Jimmy Garoppolo or the Utah Jazz.
- You need versatility to win four playoff rounds.
- The different ways the Colorado Avalanche are comfortable winning hockey games this year.
- The ways a tailored gameplan can target and stress your weaknesses over the course of seven games.
- Musings on Kyrie Irving, Anthony Edwards, Patrick Beverly, Trae Young, Donovan Mitchell, Giannis Antetokounmpo, and Lebron James.