You Cannot Measure Everything With Numbers
The playoffs are a pressure cooker. Some players are built to withstand adversity—others are not. Some possess an innate feel for what is required in each individual moment—others do not.
Where To Listen
- What styles of play hold up under the duress of playoff pressure?
- The innate feel of Chris Paul.
- The incredible, swarming team defense of the Boston Celtics.
- The sensational shotmaking of Kyrie Irving.
- What player has the most on the line in the 2022 NBA playoffs?