The Gap Between What You Have & What You Want
Is it true that happiness is found by bridging the gap between what you have and what you want?
Where To Listen
On this episode:
- The present-day dissatisfaction of humanity.
- What would make Kevin Durant happy?
- The change in public perception from Durant's MVP speech in 2014 to now.
- The belief that happiness is found by bridging the gap between what you have and what you want.
- LIV golf, Matthew Wolff, Pat Perez, and the inability to be content within a decision.
- "There is no meaning except the one we invent" – Lisel Mueller