College Football Anarchy
College football is all about anarchy, for good and bad.
Where To Listen
College football is all about anarchy, for good and bad. On the field the sport is magnetic: chess-level strategy requiring incredible speed and power, performed by athletic yet unpredictable teenagers. Off the field, however, college football is a dumpster fire, characterized by the recent news that against the wishes of nearly everybody, the college football playoff won’t be expanding for at least another four years.
- College football: the journey is always more fulfilling than the destination.
- The Poll Era of determining a national champion was CRAZY.
- The BCS was also crazy.
- The playoff has not improved college football in any meaningful way.
- Playoff expansion is not happening for at least four years because 10 conference commissioners are incapable of agreeing on anything.
- We are doomed to repeat history, over and over and over.